Hope for Healing, LLC
Marriage, Family & Individual Therapy
AT HOPE FOR HEALING, OUR GOAL IS TO PROVIDE
COMPASSIONATE, EFFECTIVE, AND CONFIDENTIAL
THERAPY SERVICES IN A NON-JUDGMENTAL,
How we are responding to covid-19at hope for healing - Update 5/21/20
Hope for Healing, LLC is here for you and your mental health needs and will continue to provide any and all individuals the necessary services. For many of our clients they will continue with the telehealth option at this time, and this will remain an option for new clients as well. For those clients who have arranged with their therapist to transition to in-person sessions, here is the list of safety protocols that will be followed:
We ask that clients:
1. Let their therapist know if they have traveled to a high-risk county or state (designated on the KDHE website) in order to arrange for telehealth sessions during the 2-week mandated quarantine.
2. Do not attend in-person sessions if you have been around someone with a respiratory illness and/or have had any symptoms within the past 48 hours.
3. Do not bring anyone with you to the office that will not be attending the session. Minors should still be accompanied by an adult.
4. Please remain in your vehicle until the time of your session and avoid being in the waiting room area for unnecessary time. (Your therapist will still come to the waiting room to get you).
5. Children will be asked to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer before entering the playroom.
Our therapists will:
1. Arrange offices to help provide 6 feet of space between the therapist and client.
2. Clean and sanitize frequently.
3. At this time only one client or family will be allowed to utilize the play therapy rooms each day in order to allow adequate time for cleaning in-between sessions.
4. Will notify clients if there are any concerns regarding exposure and resume telehealth sessions if necessary.